I am excited to announce that our Camp County Cattlemen’s Association is starting back up this Fall! Please join us on October 20, 6:30 pm at the Aubrey Pilgrim Building for a presentation on the Beef Check-Off Program!
Aubrey Pilgrim Building
402 Broach St; Pittsburg, 75686
(pull through school services building’s parking lot, turn right over cattle guard; metal building)
A few notes:
- Only pre-packaged light refreshments will be served at the meetings this Fall due to COVID-19 restrictions; we hope to get back to performing a full meal in 2021
- Please wear a mask or facial covering and practice social distancing upon arrival at the meeting
- There is a virtual option available. Please respond to this email and confirm if you would like to attend virtually
- Memberships expire in November; we will accept dues at the November and February Meetings for the 2020-2021 year ($30 individual / $45 couple)
- If you are unsure about your membership status, please feel free to call or email me
I can’t wait to see you on October 20!
Miss Kaycee Davis-CEA Agriculture
115 Dr. ML King Jr. Ave, Ste D
Pittsburg, TX 75686