Momentum Get a New Polaris Header
Titus Regional Header Oct 2020
Mid America Pet Food Header
Hess Furniture Appliances Banner Header
Sandlin – Find New Roads – It’s All About You Aug 2017
cypress basin hospice
Erin Conrad – Edward Jones Header

Cass County Man Dies Of Smoke Inhalation

A preliminary autopsy shows an Avinger man’s death was caused by smoke inhalation after his home caught fire in April. Cass County authorities say 62-year-old Terry Lynn Grant was found behind the front door after they put out the fire. He had recently had surgery and was using a walker. The cause of the blaze appears to be accidental.