Sulphur Springs, Texas, October 11, 2021 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs has ONE mission: To Extend the Health Ministry of Jesus Christ.
No Excuses – October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Nothing will keep us from making your breast health a priority, whether you need a mammogram, help to choose the right physician or treatment plan, from chemotherapy to radiation to surgery. We provide safe, high-quality care in our new, state-of-the-art Ruth & Jack Gillis Women’s Center.
Schedule an appointment for your local 3D mammogram today by calling 903.438.4325.
Do You Need a COVID test but cannot get in to see your provider for testing or an appointment?
- CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Primary Care in Sulphur Springs offers patients an opportunity to test for COVID-19 without being seen by a provider.
- Drive-thru testing is available Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm in the parking lot of 100 Medical Circle, and we do not require an appointment.
- Patients do not need to leave their vehicles. Someone will be out to get patient information and perform the COVID-19 test.
- Patients will be required to sign up for MyChart.
- Results of COVID testing will be available to patients via MyChart.
Thank you for your patience!
With a spike in COVID-19 cases in Hopkins County, please expect “longer than usual” wait times in the Emergency Department. Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to provide high-quality care promptly. Thank you in advance for providing for your healthcare needs while extending grace to our staff.
COVID Vaccine Clinics:
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs will host a COVID Vaccine Clinic every Friday morning from 9:00 am to noon in the hospital’s main lobby until further notice. The available vaccines include Moderna (Two-doses, ages 18 and older) and Pfizer (Two-doses, ages 12 and older), and Johnson & Johnson (One-dose, ages 18 and older).
Appointments are not required, but a parent/guardian must accompany anyone 17 and younger.
The CDC recommends a booster for fully vaccinated people who received their second dose of Pfizer vaccine at least six months ago. For those 65-years of age and older and immunocompromised. Right now, they recommend boosters only for patients who completed their Pfizer vaccine series and meet the current eligibility criteria. They will update a Moderna and Johnson & Johnson booster shot as soon as the CDC determines guidelines.
Missing COVID card?
Don’t worry. We would manage your medical records if you had your vaccine administered at a CHRISTUS location. You may log in to your “MyChart” account to access the document. If you don’t have a MyChart account, you can call 903.885.3181 to get that setup. You will need a working email address. Or, you may contact Health Information Management. If you need medical records, please use one of the following options:
- Please call 903.439.4045 to speak to staff members who can send your records to care providers for you or to request your medical records. You will need to complete an authorization form, complete and return, along with a copy of your identification, to our office via fax or email. The fax number is 903.439.4704.
- We are available Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Visitors must acquire masks themselves before entering our facility; cloth masks are acceptable. Facemasks must cover both the nose and the mouth. Visitors must remain masked during their time in the hospital.
- Minor-age visitors must be accompanied by an adult, be free of symptoms, and comply with masking and hygiene expectations throughout the visit.
- Emergency Department entrance open 24/7
- Main Entrance open 5:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Gift Shop open
- Visiting hours, are 7:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Types of Visitors:
- COVID receiving aerosol treatments: via tele-visitation only;
- COVID not receiving aerosol treatments: 1 Essential support person for the duration of hospital stay – Essential support person will be given a visible wrist band for identification purposes;
- ICU/ER: 1 Essential support person only;
- All other patients may have one Essential support person and one visitor, up to two persons in the room at a time.
Hours of Operation
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Urgent Care – Sulphur Springs
The CHRISTUS Urgent Care Hours of Operation is as follows:
- In-Person Care Hours: Monday, 9:00 am until 5:00 pm, Tuesday, Closed; Wednesday-Saturday, 9:00 am until 5:00 pm, and Sunday, Closed
- Virtual Visit Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am until 5:00 pm
- To schedule a virtual visit, please visit urgentcare.christushealth.org, then select your location and click “Virtual Visit.”
The Urgent Care is at 1339 S. Broadway, and the phone number to call is 903.951.1001.