Sulphur Springs, Texas, February 15, 2022 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital–Sulphur Springs has one mission: To Extend the Health Ministry of Jesus Christ. In honor of American Heart Month – the month of February – we encourage you to check on your heart!
You can have a Coronary Calcium Screening for a flat rate of $75. It could save your life. To see if you require a referral and schedule, call our team at 903.438.4543.
Hopkins County Healthcare Foundation Lights of Life Gala 2022
The Lights of Life Gala is at the Civic Center on Saturday, April 2, 2022, from 6:00 pm until midnight. This year’s theme, “Under the Big Top,” reflects our desire for some fun and frivolity after a long season of hardship. The gala promises to be another dazzling evening of fine dining, dancing and bidding on unique live and silent auction items. This year’s Lights of Life Gala chairs are fourth-generation Hopkins County natives, sisters Markeda Fisher and Kayla Price Mitchell. Shannon Barker, Foundation Executive Director, shared, “I am thrilled to be working with Markeda and Kayla. When they arrived as the bearded ladies to reveal the theme, Under the Big Top, I knew we were in good hands! They keep everyone laughing but also have the experience and relationships to ensure a successful event. Their impressive history and dedication to Hopkins County are evidenced by their past and present community involvement. We are thankful they feel the Healthcare Foundation is a worthy cause to invest their efforts in.”
For more information and sponsorship opportunities, please call the Foundation office at 903-438-4799.
Carter BloodCare bus will be parked in the hospital’s front parking lot for local blood donations on Tuesday, March 15, 2022, from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm. As a thank you, all donors will receive a stainless steel water bottle while supplies last. To schedule an appointment to donate blood, contact Patricia Wilson at 903.438.4380 or call/text 800.366.2834.
COVID Testing at CHRISTUS Trinity Clinics | Urgent Care
Unfortunately, due to a shortage of COVID testing supplies, we cannot guarantee that rapid tests will be available. If rapid tests are not available, we will send out a COVID PCR test, which typically results in two days but could take up to seven if the testing volume is high. We are working diligently to obtain additional supplies and appreciate your understanding; please know that we remain dedicated to providing you with the very best care possible.
Thank you for your respect and consideration!
With a spike in COVID-19 cases in Hopkins County, we appreciate anyone who has made an appointment with a provider at one of our clinic locations kindly canceling within four hours of their scheduled time. It would allow the visiting slot to open for someone else who may need it. Thank you in advance for allowing us to provide for your healthcare needs while extending grace to our staff.
**UPDATED – COVID Vaccine Clinics:
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital–Sulphur Springs offers a COVID Vaccine Clinic every Friday morning from 9:00 am to 11:00 am in the hospital’s main lobby until further notice. The available vaccines include Moderna (Two-doses, ages 18 and older) and Pfizer (Two-doses, ages 12 and older), and Johnson & Johnson (One-dose, ages 18 and older).
***This includes all three brands of boosters for fully vaccinated people. Appointments are not required, but a parent/guardian must accompany anyone 17 and younger.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Visitors must acquire masks before entering our facility; cloth masks are acceptable. Facemasks must cover both the nose and the mouth. Visitors must remain masked during their time in the hospital.
- An adult must accompany minor-age visitors, be free of symptoms, and comply with masking and hygiene expectations throughout the visit.
- Emergency Department entrance open 24/7
- Main Entrance open 5:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
- Gift Shop open
- Visiting hours are 7:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Types of Visitors:
- COVID receiving aerosol treatments: via tele-visitation only;
- COVID not receiving aerosol treatments: One Essential support person for the duration of hospital stay – Essential support person will be given a visible wrist band for identification purposes;
- ICU/ER: One Essential support person only;
- All other patients may have One Essential support person and one visitor, up to two persons in the room at a time.
Family Nurse Practitioner
CHRISTUS Trinity Primary Care Clinic is excited to welcome Madison Orwosky, Family Nurse Practitioner, to our team of Family Medicine providers. Madison, “Maddie” accepts new patients at 105 Medical Circle [Medical Building 1]. To schedule an appointment, please call 903.885.3181.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Urgent Care – Sulphur Springs
**PLEASE NOTE – due to limited staffing, Urgent Care could change its hours without notice. We recommend calling before your arrival to check the status of availability. We apologize for the inconvenience. **
The CHRISTUS Urgent Care Hours of Operation is as follows:
- In-Person Care Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00-5:00; Saturday and Sunday, Closed
- Virtual Visit Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
- To schedule a virtual visit, please visit urgentcare.christushealth.org, then select your location and click “Virtual Visit”
The Urgent Care is at 1339 S. Broadway, and the phone number to call is 903.951.1001.