cypress basin hospice
Momentum Can-Am In Stock Header
Hess Lawn Mower Header
Young Title Company Header
Erin Conrad – Edward Jones Header

Family Of Child Who Died Of Amoebic Infection Sues City Of Arlington

An Arlington family has hired a lawyer after their child died from a brain-eating infection caused by a rare amoeba, likely contracted at an Arlington Splash Pad. The City of Arlington is taking full responsibility, citing an internal investigation that revealed issues with the water quality, incomplete records, and possible mistakes and gaps in inspections.