Staging Area is directly across the street from Jaxx Burgers Clarksville Street ~ Downtown Paris, FAQ
• December 10, 2022, beginning at 5:30 pm, each ticket is $25, which is nonrefundable unless we cancel the event.
• Arrive at the staging area ten minutes before your scheduled ride.
• Each ride is 20 minutes long and tours Bywaters Park and the Paris Plaza.
• Have your ticket available for loading.
• Please dress for the current temperature.
• If needed, bring your blanket; none are on site.
• You may take a drink with a lid on the carriage ride.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the carriage for the tours to follow.
• A three-year-old may sit in an adult’s lap. All other children need a ticket for safety.
• The carriage holds up to six average size adults.
• The carriage company asks you to leave all pets home for safety reasons.
• A gratuity is not included in your reservation. It is customary to tip between 15%-20% of the cost of your tour. Please share some holiday cheer with your driver when tipping.
• Cancellation due to weather is at the discretion of the carriage company. Safety is our priority. We consider the local conditions and surrounding area for out-of-town travelers, including the carriage company. Please check the Paris Area Arts Alliance FaceBook page for any updates regarding the schedule of the carriage rides. We encourage you to take time before or after your carriage ride to enjoy dinner at one of the unique, locally-owned eateries.
* Purchasing tickets for the Holiday Carriage Rides in Paris, the reservation holder and guests agree to hold harmless the Four Winds Carriage Company LLC Employees, Contractors, Partners, the Paris Area Arts Alliance, and the City of Paris.
* Four Winds Carriage Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.