TIME: 9:00 A.M.
DATE: Monday, June 25, 2018
PLACE: In The Commissioners’ Courtroom On The First Floor Of The Hopkins County Courthouse Located At
118 Church St., Sulphur Springs, TX.
- Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag
- AMERICAN FLAG:
- TEXAS FLAG: “Honor The Texas Flag; I Pledge Allegiance To Thee, Texas, One State Under God, One And Indivisible.”
The Following Items Will Be Considered By Commissioners’ Court For Discussion And/Or Action:
The Court May Go Into Executive Session To Discuss Legal And/Or Personnel Matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
- The Court To Declare A Quorum
- Consent Agenda.
- i) Approve Previous Meeting Minutes.
- a) Work Session – 5-23-18 Regular Meeting – 5-24-18 Work Session – 5-24-2018 Work Session – 5-29-18
Special Session – 5-30-18 Work Session – 6-4-18 Regular Meeting – 6-11-18 Work Session – 6-11-18
Work Session – 6-12-18 Work Session – 6-18-18
- ii) Approval Of Utility Easements, Burial Of Telephone Cables And Construction Of Water Distribution Facilities:
- a) The Court To Consider Approving A Request From Farmers Electric Cooperative, Inc. To Construct Electrical Power Distribution Facilities Across County Road 4702, Which Is Located Approximately 140 Feet Southwest Of The Intersection of CR 4702 & CR 4704 In Hopkins County, Texas.
- The Court To Consider Citizens Comments.
- Other County Business.
- i) The Court To Consider And Approve The Reappointment Of Mike Matthews As Hopkins County Fire Marshall.
- ii) The Court To Acknowledge Commissioner Mickey Barker, Environmental Utility Aaron Welch, Inspector Jim Dial, Fire Chief Shawn (Andy) Endsley and Judge Robert Newsom For Attending The Region 6 Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC) Workshop Presented By The United States Environmental Protection Agency And The Texas State Emergency Response Commission Held May 23, 2018 At The Agri-Life Extension Office.
- iii) The Court To Approve Listing Agreement Contract for County Annex Building Located At 110 Main Street of
- iv) The Court To Review The Monthly Reports From County Offices.
- v) The Court To Declare An Emergency Under Local Government Code §111.070(b) To Amend The Budget For Road And Bridge.
- vi) The Court To Consider Approving An Amendment To The Extension Of CR 2473 From .2 Of A Mile to .3 Of A Mile That Was Previously Approved In A Regular Meeting Of The Commissioners’ Court On March 13, 2017.
- The Court To Consider Approving Budget Amendments And Line Item Transfers.
- The Court Will Consider And Act On Payment Of Bills, Revenues And Expenses, Payroll And Financial Statements.
- The Court To Consider Approving Grants.
- The Court To Consider Accepting Donations.
- The Court To Consider Contracts.
- The Court Will Consider And Act On Personnel Matters.
- The Court To Consider Disposal Of Asset Request.
- The Court To Approve Resolutions And Proclamations.
- The Court To Adjourn.