TIME: 9:00 A.M.
DATE: Monday, February 25, 2019
PLACE: In The Commissioners’ Courtroom On The First Floor Of The Hopkins County Courthouse Located At
118 Church St., Sulphur Springs, TX.
- Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag
- AMERICAN FLAG:
- TEXAS FLAG: “Honor The Texas Flag; I Pledge Allegiance To Thee, Texas, One State Under God, One And Indivisible.”
The Following Items Will Be Considered By Commissioners’ Court For Discussion And/Or Action:
The Court May Go Into Executive Session To Discuss Legal And/Or Personnel Matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
- The Court To Declare A Quorum
- Consent Agenda.
- i) Approve Previous Meeting Minutes.
- a) Regular Meeting – 2-11-19 Work Session – 2-11-19 Work Session – 2-18-19
- ii) Approval Of Utility Easements, Burial Of Telephone Cables And Construction Of Water Distribution Facilities:
- The Court To Consider And Approve A Request From North Hopkins Water Supply Corporation To Install A Road Bore
On County Road 4766, Located In Precinct 4.
- The Court To Consider And Approve A Request From North Hopkins Water Supply Corporation To Install A Road Bore On County Road 4779, Located In Precinct 4.
- The Court To Consider Citizens Comments.
- Other County Business.
- i) The Court To Consider Acting On Bids For The Sale Of A Baldwin Piano Located In The Hopkins County Courthouse.
- ii) The Court To Consider And Approve Appointments For The 2019-2020 Term Of Service For The Hopkins County Historical Commission.
- iii) The Court To Acknowledge Judge Bradley Cummings Of Precinct 2 Justice of Peace For Successfully Completing The 20 Hour Justice Of The Peace Seminar Held January 27, 2019 – January 30, 2019.
- The Court To Consider Approving Budget Amendments And Line Item Transfers.
- The Court Will Consider And Act On Payment Of Bills, Revenues And Expenses, Payroll And Financial Statements.
- The Court To Consider Approving Grants.
- The Court To Consider Accepting Donations.
- The Court To Consider Contracts.
- The Court Will Consider And Act On Personnel Matters.
- The Court To Consider Disposal Of Asset Request.
- The Court To Approve Resolutions And Proclamations.
- i) Proclamation – The Court To Recognize Como Volunteer Fire Department
- The Court To Recess Into Executive Session Pursuant To Section 551.087 Of The Texas Government Code To Discuss An Economic Development Matter.
- The Court To Reconvene To Open Session To Consider Action, If Any, On Items Discussed In Executive Session.
- The Court To Adjourn.
NOTICE OF WORK SESSION(S)
TIME: Beginning Immediately After The Regular Hopkins County Commissioners’ Court Meeting
PLACE: Meeting Room Located On The Third Floor Of The Hopkins County Courthouse Located At 118 Church St., Sulphur Springs, TX.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
- The Court To Meet With Tom Glosup To Discuss Maintenance Of County Buildings And The Construction Of The Courtroom Annex Adjacent To The Law Enforcement Center.
- The Court To Meet With The General Manager Of The Hopkins County Civic Center, To Discuss The Civic Center Events, Repair, and Improvements And A Review Of Revenues And Expenditures.
- The Court To Meet To Discuss Environmental Concerns.
- Budget Work Session(s).