TIME: 9:00 A.M.
DATE: Monday, February 11, 2019
PLACE: In The Commissioners’ Courtroom On The First Floor Of The Hopkins County Courthouse Located At
118 Church St., Sulphur Springs, TX.
- Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag
- AMERICAN FLAG:
- TEXAS FLAG: “Honor The Texas Flag; I Pledge Allegiance To Thee, Texas, One State Under God, One And Indivisible.”
The Following Items Will Be Considered By Commissioners’ Court For Discussion And/Or Action:
The Court May Go Into Executive Session To Discuss Legal And/Or Personnel Matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
- The Court To Declare A Quorum
- Consent Agenda.
- i) Approve Previous Meeting Minutes.
- a) Work Session – 1-24-19 Regular Meeting – 1-28-19 Work Session – 1-28-19 Work Session – 2-4-19
- ii) Approval Of Utility Easements, Burial Of Telephone Cables And Construction Of Water Distribution Facilities:
- The Court To Consider And Approve A Request From Farmers Electric Cooperative, Inc. To Construct Electrical Power Distribution Facilities Which Will Cross County Road 4762 Which Is Located, 161 Feet East Of County Road 4759 In Precinct 4 Of Hopkins County.
- The Court To Consider Approving A Request From North Hopkins Water Supply Corporation To Install A Road Bore On County Road 4767, Located In Precinct 4.
- The Court To Consider Citizens Comments.
- Other County Business.
- i) Robbin Bass, Deputy District Director To Congressman John Ratcliff, To Make Presentation.
- ii) The Court To Consider And Approve Appointments For The 2019-2020 Term Of Service For The Hopkins County Historical Commission.
- iii) The Court To Recognize Commissioner Greg Anglin Of Precinct 2 For Completing A Course Of Training On The Texas Open Meetings Act That Satisfies The Legal Requirements Of Government Code, Section 551. 005, Presented By TASB (Texas Association Of School Boards) Legal Services.
- iv) The Court To Recognize Danny Davis, Veteran County Service Officer, For Completing The Required 12 Hours Of Annual Training During The Calendar Year 2018 To Maintain His Certification Or VA Accreditation With The Texas Veterans Commission.
- v) The Court To Consider And Approve An Amendment To The Hopkins County Personnel Policy Manual.
- vi) The Court To Review The Racial Profiling Report From Bill Allan, Constable, Pct. 2.
- vii) The Court To Consider And Approve An Official Bond For Chief Deputy Tax Assessor-Collector, Teresa Palmer.
- viii) The Court To Recognize Fire Chief Andy Endsley, Chief Deputy Tanner Crump, and Communications Supervisor David Ray
For Attending And Completing 2 Hours Of The Spotter Training Program Presented By The National Weather Service Held In
Fort Worth/Dallas, Texas.
- The Court To Consider Approving Budget Amendments And Line Item Transfers.
- The Court Will Consider And Act On Payment Of Bills, Revenues And Expenses, Payroll And Financial Statements.
- The Court To Consider Approving Grants.
- The Court To Consider Accepting Donations.
- The Court To Consider Contracts.
- i) The Court To Discuss And Consider Renewal Of A Professional Services Contract Pursuant To Tax Code Section 6.30.
- The Court Will Consider And Act On Personnel Matters.
- The Court To Consider the Disposal Of Asset Request.
- The Court To Approve Resolutions And Proclamations.
- i) Resolution – Fireworks Sales
- ii) Resolution – The Court To Consider And Approve To Execute A Letter Of Waiver For PILOT For The City Of Cumby.
- iii) Proclamation – The Court To Recognize The Sulphur Bluff Volunteer Fire Department.
- The Court To Adjourn.