NOTICE OF SPECIAL SESSION
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
DATE: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
PLACE: In The Commissioners’ Courtroom On The First Floor Of The Hopkins County Courthouse, Located At
118 Church St., Sulphur Springs, TX.
- Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag
- AMERICAN FLAG:
- TEXAS FLAG: “Honor The Texas Flag; I Pledge Allegiance To Thee, Texas, One State Under God, One And Indivisible.”
The Commissioners’ Court Will consider the Following Items For Discussion and Action:
The Court May Go Into Executive Session To Discuss Legal and Personnel Matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
- The Court To Declare A Quorum.
- Consent Agenda.
- i) Approve Previous Meeting Minutes.
- ii) Approval Of Utility Easements, Burial Of Telephone Cables, And Construction Of Water Distribution Facilities:
- a) The Court To Consider And Approve A Request From Farmers Electric Cooperative To Construct Electrical Power Distribution Facilities Which Will Cross County Road 1127, Which Is 1000 Feet North Of CR 1152 In Precinct 1.
- b) The Court To Consider And Approve A Request From Farmers Electric Cooperative To Construct Electrical Power Distribution
Facilities Crossing County Road 4128, Which Is 1200 Feet SW Of FM 275 South In Precinct 4.
- The Court To Consider Citizen’s Comments.
- Other County Business.
- i) The Court To Consider And Approve The Procedures For The Abatement Of Public Health Nuisances.
- ii) The Court To Consider And Approve The Personnel Policy For The Hopkins County Fire Department.
- The Court To Consider And Approve Budget Amendments And Line Item Transfers.
- The Court Will Consider And Act On the Payment Of Bills, Revenues And Expenses, Payroll, And Financial Statements.
- The Court To Consider Approving Grants.
- The Court To Consider Accepting Donations.
- The Court To Consider Contracts.
- The Court Will Consider And Act On Personnel Matters.
- The Court To Consider Disposal Of Asset Request.
- The Court To Approve Resolutions And Proclamations.
- The Court To Adjourn.
ROBERT NEWSOM, COUNTY JUDGE
HOPKINS COUNTY, TEXAS
STATE OF TEXAS X
COUNTY OF HOPKINS X
I, Tracy Smith, County Clerk of Hopkins County, Texas, do hereby certify that the above and foregoing notice was filed in my office this
the 29th day of December 2022.
Given under my hand and seal this the 29th day of December 2022.
TRACY SMITH, COUNTY CLERK
HOPKINS COUNTY, TEXAS