TIME: 9:00 A.M.
DATE: Monday, December 21, 2020
PLACE: In The Commissioners’ Courtroom On The First Floor Of The Hopkins County Courthouse Located At 118 Church St., Sulphur Springs.
- Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag
- AMERICAN FLAG:
- TEXAS FLAG: “Honor The Texas Flag; I Pledge Allegiance To Thee, Texas, One State Under God, One And Indivisible.”
Commissioners’ Court considers the Following Items for Discussion and Action:
The Court May Go Into Executive Session To Discuss Legal and Personnel Matters.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
- The Court To Declare A Quorum.
- Consent Agenda.
- i) Approve Previous Meeting Minutes.
- a) Regular Meeting – 10/26/2020 Work Session – 10/26/2020 Work Session – 10/29/2020
- ii) Approval Of Utility Easements, Burial Of Telephone Cables, And Construction Of Water Distribution Facilities:
- The Court To Consider And Approve A Request From Farmers Electric Cooperative To Construct Electrical Power Distribution Facilities Which Will Cross County Road 1130 Which Is 0.5 Miles Northeast Of County Road 3218 In Precinct 1.
- The Court To Consider Citizens Comments.
- Other County Business.
- i) The Court To Acknowledge Tax Assessor-Collector Debbie Mitchell For Successfully Completing 14 Hours Of Educational Training During The VG Young School for Tax-Assessor Collectors Hosted By V.G. Young Institute Of County Government Held In Waco, Texas November 10-12, 2020.
- ii) The Court To Bring Back From The Table Item 4) iii) Regarding An Order To Close A Portion Of County Road 3602 Which Court Tabled During The Regular Session Of Monday, November 23, 2020.
- iii) The Court To Consider And Approve The Order To Close A Portion Of County Road 3602.
- iv) The Court To Review Monthly Reports From County Offices.
- The Court To Consider Approving Budget Amendments And Line Item Transfers.
- The Court Will Consider And Act-On Payment Of Bills, Revenues And Expenses, Payroll And Financial Statements.
- The Court To Consider Approving Grants.
- The Court To Consider Accepting Donations.
- The Court To Consider Contracts.
- i) The Court To Consider And Approve The Preventative Agreement With Williams Air Conditioning And Heating.
- ii) The Court To Consider And Approve A Retainer Agreement By And Between Hopkins County And Allison, Bass & Magee, L.L.P.
- iii) The Court To Consider And Approve The GPS Insight Monitoring Agreement.
- The Court Will Consider And Act-On Personnel Matters.
- The Court To Consider Disposal Of Asset Request.
- The Court To Approve Resolutions And Proclamations.
- The Court To Adjourn.