Our culture has talked about Millennials to death about everything, so why not Christmas too? The Twitter hashtag #MillennialChristmasTraditions has people sharing some clever and funny idea what they could be. Some of them include:
- Leaving Santa vegan cookies
- Find the hidden avocado ornament
- Swiping right under the mistletoe
- Participation trophies at the ugly sweater party
- Instagramming a festively decorated empty pizza box.
- Getting drunk on cage-free eggnog
- Bottomless Mimosa Brunch coupons in their stockings.