" /> NE Texas Couple Seriously Burned When House Blows Up – EastTexasRadio.com
Dane McLamore Header
cypress basin hospice
Access Financial Group
Morrell banner
Hess Louisiana Grills Header
Titus Regional Orthopedic Sports Medicine Header
Momentum Polaris Get Outside Now
Sandlin – Find New Roads – It’s All About You Aug 2017

NE Texas Couple Seriously Burned When House Blows Up

 

 

explosion-propane

A Northeast Texas couple was hospitalized early Wednesday morning after their home exploded. It happened just off FM 561 in the Bowie County town of  Simms. Julian and Sue Martinez are being treated for serious burns at the Plano Burn Center. Their home was totally destroyed. A propane gas leak is thought to be the cause of the blast.