I will be attending a strategic planning meeting to help guide non-credit educational programs for the next five years. They want to take a fresh look at challenges and issues facing the people of Northeast Texas and how NTCC can offer skilled training solutions for business and industry.
I would like to have input from the Chamber members. Please take a look at these questions and reply.
· What trends and educational issues are impacting our business community? This question should be considered broadly and from the context of the particular segment of the community or industry you represent.
· What are the educational needs of our business community? This question should be considered broadly and from the context of the particular segment of the community or industry you represent.
· Which of these trends and issues have the most significant impact on our community?
· How can NTCC’s Corporate Training Department address these trends and challenges through educational programs? What priority should be on each approach?
· How should NTCC’s Corporate Training Department deliver these educational programs? What is the best way to reach out to the various businesses and industries that might have an interest in these programs/classes?