" /> Reno Family Gets Carbon Monoxide Scare – EastTexasRadio.com
Hess Louisiana Grills Header
Titus Regional Orthopedic Sports Medicine Header
Dane McLamore Header
cypress basin hospice
Access Financial Group
Momentum Polaris Get Outside Now
Morrell banner
Sandlin – Find New Roads – It’s All About You Aug 2017

Reno Family Gets Carbon Monoxide Scare

 

A Reno family had a close call with carbon monoxide Monday. They awoke discovering the entire family was ill and went to the hospital. Police Chief Chad Graves said firefighters checked their water heater and other appliances after finding high levels of the odorless, colorless gas. They cut off the fuel source and repaired the problem.