Kindergarten through 3rd grade New Student Registration!
Face-to-Face by Appointment & Continued Online Registration
New-to-District Kindergarten through 3rd-grade students will register with Patty Garcia, Administrative Assistant to the Assistant Superintendent of Elementary Education by emailing Ms. Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020-2021 Kindergarten students interested in participating in the Two-Way Dual Language Enrichment Program may continue the application process at this time!
- Parents, be prepared to submit the following information for registration:
- Proof of residency within the district. You must present one of the following in the name of the parent or guardian:
- Current utility bill,
- Current rent/lease agreement, or
- Mortgage statement.
- Photo ID of parent or guardian
- Student’s official birth certificate
- Student’s social security card
- Student’s up-to-date immunization record
- Note from a medical practitioner concerning the student’s allergy and health needs
- Custodial documents or court order, if applicable
- We look forward to hearing from you!
Current Pre-K and Head Start students are not required to participate in Online Round-up but will complete Returning Student Registration with their Skyward Family Access account.
- Direct any Pre-K and Head Start enrollment questions to Rita Taylor, Head Start Specialist at Douglass ECLC, located at 600 Calvert Street, Sulphur Springs, Texas 75482. Taylor can be reached by phone at 903-885-4516 or email at email@example.com