CITY OF SULPHUR SPRINGS, TEXAS
REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL DECEMBER 3, 2019 7:00 P.M.
An Executive Session will be held at 6:00 pm in accordance with Texas Government Code, Title 5, Chapter 551.074, Personnel Matters specifically relating to the City Manager.
The regular meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council will be held at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, December 3, 2019, in the Council Room at 201 North Davis Street.
The following items will be discussed:
- Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States Flag, Texas Flag, and invocation.
- Presentations, proclamations, and announcements.
- Manager’s report will include a status report of capital improvements, wastewater treatment plant operations, accidents and claims for the month, and a review of expenditures, revenues, purchases, abatement orders, and a discussion of urban sprawl and development practices.
- Discussion/action on Consent Agenda.
- Discussion/action on Resolution No. 1184 to determine the City does not propose to annex property or territory that is required to be in an annexation plan or required to offer a development agreement.
- Discussion/action on Resolution No. 1185 to set date, times, and a place for public hearings on a proposed annexation of certain property.
- Discussion/action on Resolution No. 1186 appointment to the Hopkins County Appraisal District Board of Directors.
- Discussion/action on a motion to allow JetTribe Core Watercraft Company to hold a jet ski watercraft exhibition event at Coleman Lake.
- Discussion/action on board appointment to the Planning and Zoning Commission.
- Discussion only regarding downtown parking.
- Visitors and public forums.
- Discussion/action on Executive Session item.