- An Executive Session will be at 6:30 pm following Texas Government Code §551.071, Consultation with Attorney, Texas Government Code, Title 5, Chapter 551 – §551.072, Real Property, and §551.087, Economic Development: D6, Inc. Project and Project Superman.
The regular meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council will be at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, January 4, 2022.
Following items discussed –
- Reconvene into open session.
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States Flag, Texas Flag, and invocation.
- Presentations, proclamations, and announcements.
- Manager’s report will include a status report of capital improvements, municipal operations, accidents and claims for the month, and a review of expenditures and revenues.
- Discussion/action on Consent Agenda.
- Discussion/Action on First Reading of Ordinance 2795 (ZC# 211201) on a request by John Heilman to rezone property located at 1381 W. Industrial identified as Lot 5, Block 215, Town: Sulphur Springs consisting of approximately 0.97 acres from Heavy Commercial to Light Industrial
- Discussion/action on first reading of Ordinance No. 2796 (SS22-02) establishing a reinvestment zone for D6 Inc.
- Discussion/action on Resolution No. 1284 on TDHCAA Grant for Senior Center
- Discussion/action on Resolution No. 1285 approving Mike Pietsch, P.E. Consulting Services, to locate existing and future required fire stations based on the present City Limits of the City of Sulphur Springs.
- Discussion/action on bids and award of contract for the supply of concrete for the TPWD Pacific Park Grant Project
- Discussion/action on purchasing restroom from CXT Precast Concrete Products utilizing Sourcewell Contract No. 081721-CXT
12 Discussion/action on approving four (4) agricultural license agreements at the old Thermo Mine/Luminant property and authorizing the city manager to execute said documents.
- Discussion/action, if any, on Executive Session items.
- Visitors and Public Forum.