An Executive Session will be at noon by Texas Government Code, Title 5, Chapter 551 – §551.071, Consultation with Attorney; and §551.087 Deliberations Regarding Economic Development Ashoka Steel.
- Reconvene into an open session.
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States Flag, Texas Flag, and invocation.
- Discussion/Action on public hearing for a second and final reading of Ordinance No. 2808, an ordinance amending the 2003 Ordinance No. 2395 relating to participation by the city of Sulphur Springs, Texas, in the Texas Enterprise Zone Program under the Texas enterprise zone act, chapter 2303, Texas government code; expanding the list of local incentives offered and nominating Ashoka steel mills, LLC to the office of the governor economic development & tourism (EDT) through the economic development bank as an enterprise project
- Discussion/Action on Ashoka Steel land sale agreement
- Discussion/Action on an executive item, if any.