MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2022
- CALL TO ORDER: Invocation and Pledges
- FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS
- The announcement by the President whether a quorum is present, that the meeting had been duly called and that the notice of the meeting had been posted following the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code, Chapter 551
III. PUBLIC FORUM:
A public forum is limited to the designation open forum portion of a meeting per policy BED(LOCAL).
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORTS/INFORMATION ITEMS
- Long-Range Facilities Planning Committee Recommendation Presentation. [Dr. Lizzy Johnson]
- ACTION ITEMS
- Discuss and consider approval of Local District Update for policy DC(LOCAL). (Exhibit V-A) [Josh Williams]
- EXECUTIVE SESSION:
Executive Session will consider matters for which Title 5, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, Section (.072), (.074) authorizes closed or executive sessions.
- Discuss and consider employed or reassigned personnel, acknowledge and accept resignations of personnel, other personnel matters as recommended by the Superintendent.
VII. RECONVENE FROM EXECUTIVE SESSION FOR ACTION RELATIVE TO ITEMS COVERED DURING EXECUTIVE SESSION.