The Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma presented several Lighthorse Police Officers with its “life saver” award.
- Officer Christian Minyen saved an infant from choking
- Officers Brenton Hall and Robert Rocha saved the life of someone who tried to commit suicide
- Officer Danny Smith and Sergeant Jeff Bryant both used Narcan to revive someone who overdosed
- Sergeant Jacob Heath restored a man with his defibrillator
- Sergeant Cody Donoley and Officer Zach Chavez performed CPR and used a defibrillator to save a life.