By Holly Ragan
Flu Shots: Do not Delay, Get Yours Today!
Flu shots are available at CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, 105 Medical Plaza, and we welcome walk-ins or appointments. To schedule, you can call 903.885.3181.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinics will be closed Friday, Dec 31.
In addition, CHRISTUS Trinity Urgent Care will be closed on Friday, Dec 31.
COVID Vaccine Clinics:
Due to the holidays, there will be no COVID Vaccine Clinic on Friday, Dec 31.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Visitors must acquire masks before entering our facility, and cloth masks are acceptable. They must cover both the nose and the mouth, and visitors must remain masked during their time in the hospital.
- Minor-age visitors must be accompanied by an adult, be free of symptoms, and comply with masking and hygiene expectations throughout the visit.
- Emergency Department entrance open 24/7
- Main Entrance open 5:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Gift Shop open
- Visiting hours are 7:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Types of Visitors:
- COVID receiving aerosol treatments: via tele-visitation only;
- COVID not receiving aerosol treatments: 1 Essential support person for the duration of hospital stay – Essential support person will be given a visible wrist band for identification purposes;
- ICU/ER: 1 Essential support person only;
- All other patients may have one Essential support person and one visitor, up to two persons in a room at a time.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic want to wish you and your family a Happy New Year! It is an honor and a privilege to serve this community. We look forward to 2022 and continuing our mission of ‘extending the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.