Christus Mother Frances-Sulphur Springs
Christus Mother Frances-Winnsboro
For the safety and health of the community and our ministry, CHRISTUS Health is screening all associates and visitors to our hospitals to help lessen the risk of infectious disease transmission among our patients, associates, and guests.
- (1) Entrance to the hospital through Emergency Department 24/7
- (1) Visitor per patient
- Visitors must be between the ages of 16 years-old and 65-years old
- At the door, all visitors are screened, including a temperature taken
- At each shift, all associates are screened, including a temperature taken
- Visiting hours, are 7:00 am to 7:00 pm (subject to change)
- **NEW effective 4/6/2020** ALL hospital visitors are required to wear a mask. Visitors should bring their masks; homemade cloth masks are acceptable.