Friday, August 28, the Wildcats will host Metro Christian Academy for their first regular-season varsity home game. The Wildcats are appreciative of the University Interscholastic League (UIL) and the work they have put into making sporting events possible with guidelines. The Wildcat coaching staff, varsity football players, band members, blazettes, varsity cheerleaders, and catgut will make every effort to follow those guidelines carefully throughout this year’s football season.
Our goal is to keep our students, staff, and fans safe to ensure that this happens, the following procedures we’ve put in place.
- All ticket sales for athletic events will be through GoFan.co. The GoFan.co link will be available on our district website and Facebook page. You may also download the GoFan.co app on your phone. Games are only open for purchase the week of each home game. All tickets are a general admission ticket with no reserved seating available. There will also be no cash sales for tickets at the gate. Once we reach 50% capacity of the facility, all transactions will end.
- Each week of a home varsity football game, priority ticket sales for parents of Friday night participants will open on Monday and previous season ticket holders on Tuesday. All reaming tickets will be available to the public starting on Wednesday.
- Paris ISD will provide live streaming for our home varsity football games on YouTube. The link will be on our district website and our district Facebook page (@parisisdwildcats) once we get it going.
- Due to the 50% capacity rule, we will not honor passes this year. Those who typically get into games with passes are encouraged to purchase their tickets online starting Wednesday of the week of a home game.
- Fans need to do a self-screening before coming to the stadium. We will check temperatures at the gate. If exposed to someone with COVID-19 or you have symptoms, stay at home and watch the live stream footage on our YouTube channel.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless seated and safely socially distanced from others.
- There will be no admittance onto the field at any time unless you show a field pass.
- There will not be a student section at this time. All students must sit with their families.
Please know and understand that we will do everything that we can to ensure that all fans, staff, and student participants are safe during this pandemic. We ask that if you are not comfortable following these guidelines that you do not attend tonight’s game.
As always, radio coverage will be on 101.9 KBUS, on your smart speaker and our free app!