The regular meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council is at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, April 7, 2020.
The following items will be discussed:
- Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States Flag, Texas Flag, and invocation
- Presentations, proclamations, and announcements
- Animal Control Officer Appreciation Week
- Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month
- Manager’s report will include a status report of capital improvements, wastewater treatment plant operations, accidents, and claims for the month, and a review of expenditures and revenues.
- Discussion/action on a motion to approve the Consent Agenda
- Discussion/action on public hearing for a second and final reading of Ordinance No. 2762, an ordinance amending Chapter 15 of the Code of Ordinances by adding Article VII, entitled Curfew Hours for Minors
- Discussion/action on the first reading of Ordinance No. 2766 amending and updating the Pretreatment Ordinance No. 2538.
- Discussion/action on a motion to approve a new step plan for the Sulphur Springs Police Department
- Discussion/action on a motion to reject bids for the Water Treatment Plant Clearwell Modification and PH Enhancement
- Discussion/action on a motion to approve Resolution No. 1191 postponing the Special Election called for May 2, 2020, until November 3, 2020.
- Visitors and public forum