" /> Woman In ICU When Hand Sanitizer Explodes – EastTexasRadio.com
Dane McLamore Header
Momentum Polaris Spring Sales Event 2020
cypress basin hospice
Access Financial Group
Morrell banner
Sandlin – Find New Roads – It’s All About You Aug 2017
Hess Lawn Mower Header
North Texas Paving Group Header

Woman In ICU When Hand Sanitizer Explodes

A Round Rock woman continues to recover in the ICU after her hand sanitizer allegedly caught fire when trying to light a candle. Kate Wise received severe burns to her entire body. She said the flames from the candle made contact with the off-brand sanitizer bottle and it exploded. In a matter of seconds, flames engulfed her whole body. While her two youngest daughters ran to neighbors to get help, she managed to get her burning clothes off and pulled her disabled daughter and pets out of the house.