CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs Business News
Sulphur Springs, Texas, January 11, 2022 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs
Community Health Day
In partnership with CHRISTUS Health, Columbia Lodge #81 invites you to attend an event to build a more secure, productive, healthy, and hopeful community. We will have local experts speaking on various health-related topics to educate and empower community members to take charge of their health and well-being. Saturday, January 22, 2022, the event will be from 8:00 am until Noon at the H.W. Grays Building at Pacific Park, 413 Beckham Street in Sulphur Springs. For more information, contact Bryan Vaughn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flu Shots: Do not Delay, Get Yours Today!
Flu shots are available at CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, 105 Medical Plaza. We welcome walk-ins or by appointment; to schedule, call 903.885.3181.
Thank you for being so patient!
With a spike in COVID-19 cases in Hopkins County, please expect “longer than usual” wait times in the Emergency Department. Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to provide high-quality care promptly. Thank you in advance for providing for your healthcare needs while extending grace to our staff.
COVID Vaccine Clinics:
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs offers a COVID Vaccine Clinic every Friday morning from 9:00 am to Noon in the hospital’s main lobby until further notice. The available vaccines include Moderna (Two-doses, ages 18 and older) and Pfizer (Two-doses, ages 12 and older), and Johnson & Johnson (One-dose, ages 18 and older). It includes all three brands of boosters for fully vaccinated people. Appointments are not required, but a parent or guardian must accompany anyone 17 and younger.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Visitors must acquire masks before entering our facility; cloth masks are acceptable. Your face mask must cover both the nose and the mouth. Visitors must remain masked during their time in the hospital.
- Minor-age visitors must be accompanied by an adult, be free of symptoms, and comply with masking and hygiene expectations throughout the visit.
- Emergency Department entrance open 24/7
- Main Entrance open 5:00 am until 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Gift Shop open
- Visiting hours, are 7:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Types of Visitors:
- COVID receiving aerosol treatments: via tele-visitation only;
- COVID not receiving aerosol treatments: One Essential support person for the duration of hospital stay – Essential support person will be given a visible wrist band for identification purposes;
- ICU/ER: One essential support person only;
- All other patients may have one essential support person and one visitor, and up to two persons in the room at a time.
Dr. Aaron Pierce, Sleep Medicine Specialist, will come to Sulphur Springs on the first Monday of every month to CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Medical Building 10, 113 Medical Circle. You may require a referral from your Primary Care Physician based on your insurance coverage; however, you may contact his office directly for more information by calling 903.606.1664. *Please indicate that you prefer an appointment in the Sulphur Springs location.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Urgent Care – Sulphur Springs
**PLEASE NOTE – due to limited staffing, it could force Urgent Care to change its hours without notice. We recommend calling before your arrival to check the status of availability. We apologize for the inconvenience.**
The CHRISTUS Urgent Care Hours of Operation is as follows:
- In-Person Care Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am until 5:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday, Closed
- Virtual Visit Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
- To schedule a virtual visit, please visit urgentcare.christushealth.org, then select your location and click “Virtual Visit”
The Urgent Care is at 1339 S. Broadway, and the phone number to call is 903.951.1001.
# # #
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System includes CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospitals – Tyler, South Tyler, Jacksonville, Winnsboro, and Sulphur Springs, the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart Hospital – Tyler, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital a partner of Encompass Health, Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital, a long-term acute care facility, and CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is the area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group, with more than 400 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers representing 36 specialties in 34 locations serving Northeast Texas across 41 counties. For more information on services available through CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System, visit christustmf.org
Bed count – 402 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Tyler
Bed count – 8 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – South Tyler
Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Jacksonville
Bed Count – 96 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Sulphur Springs
Bed count – 25 – CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital – Winnsboro
Bed count – 94 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital
Bed count – 96 – CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Louis and Peaches Owen Heart – Tyler
Bed count – 51 – Tyler Continue CARE Hospital at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital