Students from Paris High School brought home several state awards from the Texas Association of Future Educators (TAFE) Teach Tomorrow Summit, held virtually March 4-6.
Hannah Pardee & Javin Cary will be representing Paris High School at the national level in Public Speaking & Bulletin Board: Elementary (respectively). Pardee & Cary are the first students in PHS TAFE history to advance to this level of competition.
The following students received a Blue Ribbon:
- Patricia Garnes & Erica Barber – Varsity Project Visualize: Appreciation
- Javin Cary & Quay Porter – Varsity Elementary Bulletin Board
- Ja’niecia Smith & Bryce Mills – Varsity Teacher Created Materials – High School
- Patricia Garnes, Leilin Ki Hamner, & Madelyn Tullos – Junior Varsity Chapter Scrapbook
The following students received a White Ribbon:
- Madelyn Tullos & Leilin Ki Hamner – Junior Varsity Elementary Bulletin Board.
The national competition will take place virtually in June.